It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Insurance Account Manager, Employee Benefits (Hybrid)
Burbank, CA 91502 US
A well-recognized insurance company in Burbank, CA is seeking an Employee Benefits Account Manager to join their team! This is a hybrid position with an ideal schedule for a great work-life balance. In this role, primary responsibilities will be to manage a book of business, provide customer service and support producers in supporting client relationships! That's right, NO SALES, NO COLD CALLING - strictly focused on relationship management with existing business!
Our client is looking for candidates with insurance industry experience, a California Health Insurance License and preferably bilingual in English/Spanish. The office has a positive and friendly vibe where you will receive full benefits and other great perks!
Pay Range: $75,000 - $85,000 DOE
- Provide professional customer service to group health insurance accounts
- Stay updated on insurance markets, trends, and industry changes
- Support producers in developing client relationships
- Coordinate with marketing groups on renewals and enrollment preparations
- Manage 35-40 clients through the entire enrollment cycle
- Facilitate minor claims resolution and benefits enrollment
- Oversee benefit plan implementation from start to finish
- Process and submit enrollments, change requests, and terminations
- Track and manage all account activities using CRM systems
- Attend onsite client meetings locally and occasionally out of town
- Collaborate with carriers and manage client engagement
- Stay detail-oriented in reviewing employee data and benefits
- 3-7 years of experience in Account Management or Customer Service in health insurance or related field
- Foundational knowledge of benefits and enrollments
- Strong ability to multitask and stay organized
- Comfortable using basic math skills
- Familiarity with insurance carriers, industry standard forms, and markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in using CRM software and MS Office applications
- Spanish fluency is highly preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance – options for full employee coverage
- 401k plan with match
- 2 weeks PTO
- 1 week PSL
- Gym membership
- Life insurance
If you are an insurance professional who is seeking the work-life balance of a hybrid schedule, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #INDINS
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting