It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Carol Stream, IL 60188 US
An established and cutting-edge leader in the telecommunications industry in Carol Stream, IL is searching for a dynamic IT Manager to join their team and help their company continue to grow! They are looking for someone with 5 years of experience managing IT to lead the department. This is an amazing opportunity to leverage your expertise by leading innovation at the company and bringing positive changes that are in line with current IT and AI trends. You can look forward to working with a talented team of professionals and a work culture that is friendly and values collaboration and has a strong teaching, learning and mentorship style culture.
Pay Range: $80,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Lead IT Department operational and strategic planning, fostering innovation and negotiating resource allocation
- Implement simplification solutions for end-users and provide a strategic vision for data utilization
- Benchmark, analyze, and make recommendations for IT infrastructure and system improvements
- Develop IT policies and procedures for architecture, security, disaster recovery, and service provision
- Manage IT system deployments, maintenance, upgrades, and support, including servers, PCs, and peripherals
- Oversee end-user services, including help desk and technical support
- Maintain awareness of latest technologies and practice asset management for IT hardware and software
- Manage IT staffing, including recruitment, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions
- Develop security standards and increase cybersecurity awareness
- Monitor networks for security breaches and investigate violations
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems
- 5+ years of related work experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of network and PC operating systems, current network hardware, protocols, and standards
- Experience in ERP Operation and Support
- Effective communication across departments
- Experience in network administration and installation
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with match
- Company paid life insurance, short & long term disability
- Paid holidays
If you’re ready to make a big impact in the telecommunications field at a nationwide firm, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-EH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting