It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Hybrid Senior Tax Accountant
Kirkland, WA 98033 US
A reputable CPA firm that specializes in public accounting is seeking an experienced Tax Senior to join them in a hybrid position based out of Kirkland, WA! They are looking for an experienced CPA with at least 8 years of experience in public accounting to complete tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts and estates. This is a great firm to work at as the work hours during the busy season are kept to a minimum, ensuring that you will have a sustainable workload and a healthy work-life balance, all year round! The position offers a one-day work-from-home hybrid schedule and comes with a competitive salary with bonus potential, health insurance, generous PTO, growth opportunities and so much more!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $130,000 DOE
- Prepare and complete tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, and estates/trusts
- Stay updated on tax laws and GAAP
- Collaborate with clients and support client meetings
- Train and mentor lower-level accountants
- Strategize and analyze complex tax matters
- Review and analyze financial statements
- 8+ years of experience in public accounting
- CPA certification is required
- Knowledge of Quickbooks online
- Familiarity with Lacerte tax software is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including vlookups and pivot tables
- Strong client relations skills
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401K with 3% match and profit sharing
- Generous PTO
- 9 paid holidays
- Hybrid work schedule
- Holiday party
- Weekly lunch during the busy season
- Supportive work atmosphere and more!
- Growth opportunities
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-KK1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting