It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Hybrid Tax Manager
Kirkland, WA 98033 US
A reputable CPA firm that specializes in public accounting is seeking a Tax Manager to join their team in Kirkland, WA! They are looking for a CPA with at least 10 years of experience in preparing federal and state tax returns for businesses and individuals who enjoys mentoring and training staff. You will be responsible for supervising a small team while overseeing tax preparation and communicating with clients. This is a great firm to work at where no two days are the same. The work hours during the busy season are kept to a minimum, ensuring that you will have a sustainable workload and a healthy work-life balance, all year round. The position also comes with a one-day remote hybrid schedule, a competitive salary with bonus potential, health insurance, generous PTO, a pathway to partnership and so much more!
Pay Range: $125,000 - $165,000 DOE
- Supervise and manage a team of tax professionals
- Oversee tax preparation for federal and state tax returns
- Review work for accuracy and compliance
- Train and mentor staff to foster their professional growth
- Collaborate with clients and provide excellent service
- Ensure a deep understanding of individual, partnership, S corporation, and C corporation concepts
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in preparing federal and state tax returns for businesses and individuals
- Supervisory experience
- CPA certification
- Proficiency in Excel, including vlookups and pivot tables
- Reviewing experience is highly preferred
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus potential
- Health insurance
- 401K with 3% match and profit sharing
- Generous PTO
- 9 paid holidays
- Path to partnership
- Hybrid work schedule
- Holiday party
- Weekly lunch during the busy season
- Supportive work atmosphere and more!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-KK1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting