It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Nonprofit Staff Accountant
South Bend, IN 46619 US
A community-oriented nonprofit organization in South Bend, IN is searching for a Nonprofit Staff Accountant to join their team! They are looking for someone with at least 3 years of full-cycle in the nonprofit sector to perform journal entries, account reconciliations, grant and fund accounting, as well as participation in month-end and year-end processes. This is an amazing opportunity for individuals who are passionate about nonprofit work and would like to do their part in making a positive difference by joining a nationally well-established and nationally recognized organization. The position offers a hybrid schedule, fantastic benefits and generous time off!
Pay Range: $60,000 - $65,000 DOE
- Perform specialized grant accounting functions; complies with periodic financial reporting and reimbursement submittal requirements.
- Review invoices, travel expense requests and payment documentation for accuracy and proper coding.
- Assist Controller with month, quarter and year-end closing and financial reporting as it relates to grants.
- Research and prepare budget expenditure projections; monitors and reports on budget expenditures; processes requests for budget adjustements and institutes fund transfers.
- 3+ years of full-cycle accounting experience
- Nonprofit experience
- Strong proficiency in Excel and experience with ERP systems
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience in nonprofit accounting is highly preferred
- Ability to learn and adhere to grant-related regulations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Business Central (ERP) is beneficial
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- 2 weeks PTO
- 10 sick days
- 8 holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Friendly work environment
- Hybrid schedule
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-EH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting