It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Hybrid Senior Tax Specialist
Boulder, CO 80301 US
A well-established holistic wealth management firm in Boulder, CO for high-net-worth clients. You will be responsible for collaborating with a dedicated team while handling a high volume of tax work and other financial services. The position involves a blend of technical expertise with tax software tools, along with traditional knowledge of individual and wealth management matters.
You can look forward to joining a friendly and fast-paced team environment that embraces a culture of support for clients, the community and one another. The position offers a flexible hybrid schedule, competitive salary, 100% medical coverage, 401k, growth opportunities and more!
Pay Range: $85,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Prepare and complete individual federal and state tax returns for high-net-worth clients
- Collaborate with the team to manage a high volume of tax returns
- Engage with diverse clientele, understanding and addressing individual financial needs
- Prepare quarterly tax calculations tailored for individual clients
- Respond to tax notices and generate related written documents as required
- Utilize various tax tools efficiently and accurately to complete tax-related tasks
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 2-3 years of experience in a relevant field
- CPA license
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with CCH Axcess Tax, CCH Axcess Workflow, TaxCaddy, and/or SurePrep
- Experience with UHNW tax and planning engagements is preferred
- 100% medical insurance coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 3% match
- 10 days PTO
- 5 days PSL
- 11 paid holidays
- Bonus potential
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible hybrid schedule
- Tax prep discounts
- Friendly work environment
- New office space
To learn more about this position, submit your application today!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting