It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Hybrid Senior Tax Accountant
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84111 US
A dynamic private holding company based in Salt Lake City, UT is searching for a Senior Tax Accountant to join their close-knit and collaborative team in a hybrid position! They are looking for seasoned and reliable candidates with at least 4 years of experience in multi-state income tax accounting to manage tax projects, audits and other tax controversy matters. The company has a unique culture with the perfect blend of a small close-knit team, where you will get to be involved with all matters, while also experiencing the advantages and feel of a larger organization, with strong acquisitions. You will get to enjoy the positive work life balance of a hybrid position, competitive salary with bonus, health benefits, generous PTO and so much more!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Collaborate on tax projects and initiatives, proactively anticipating audit areas
- Address tax controversy matters, including IRS and state audits
- Assist with tax returns during busy seasons
- Stay updated on tax regulations and changes
- Utilize Excel for data analysis (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field – Master’s degree in public accounting is preferred
- 4+ years of multi-state income tax/audit experience
- Familiarity with tax research sites (e.g., Quasby)
- Understanding of ASC 740 rules
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
- CPA certification is preferred
- Sales/use and excise tax experience is preferred
- Public accounting or Big 4 firm background is a plus
- Compliance experience with publicly-traded clients is a plus
- Competitive salary + bonus program
- Medical insurance with HSA
- 401K plan with match
- Profit sharing
- Generous PTO – 18 days
- 8 paid holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Growth opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
- Hybrid schedule
If you’re ready to take the next step up in your career as a Senior Tax Accountant and experience the best of both worlds in a hybrid role, don’t miss out by submitting your application today!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-KK1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting