It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Hybrid Litigation Attorney
San Pedro, CA 90731 US
A newly formed personal injury law firm in San Pedro, CA is seeking a confident and sharp Litigation Attorney to join their dynamic team in a hybrid position! This is an amazing start-up opportunity to work in a modern office space with a vibrant and high-performing team of fearless, big law attorneys. The role involves supporting a small number of high value business and commercial litigation cases, including business disputes, contract breaches, antitrust claims, misappropriation of trade secrets, and class actions.
With a casual and collaborative culture that includes monthly team dinners, casual dress code, and a flexible hybrid schedule, this role offers the chance to work on diverse business litigation cases, shape your career trajectory, and be part of a pioneering legal force that's redefining the industry! This is a great opportunity to hone your legal skills with a deep focus on cases in high stakes environment!
Pay Range: $110,000 - 175,000 DOE
- Efficiently manage a caseload of up to 10 high-value litigation cases, ensuring timely progress and resolution
- Conduct thorough offensive and defensive discovery processes to gather and analyze necessary information for case preparation
- Lead and conduct complex depositions of parties, witnesses, and experts to extract crucial case information
- Represent clients in court for various proceedings, including preliminary hearings and standard hearings, with a significant portion conducted via video conferencing
- Oversee all aspects of trial preparation, from strategizing to coordinating client depositions, to ensure a comprehensive and effective presentation of the case
- 1-8+ years of experience in complex litigation, with a strong preference for backgrounds in personal injury and medical malpractice
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school
- Must be currently licensed to practice law in California
- Experience representing plaintiffs in litigation is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex cases and meet critical deadlines efficiently
- Must be proactive and capable of working independently, requiring minimal supervision, and able to manage various tasks effectively
- Must exhibit strong analytical skills, with the ability to think critically, strategize, and present ideas clearly and persuasively
- Must demonstrate compassion towards clients with an ambitious and team-oriented approach to work, contributing positively to the firm’s culture and goals
- Medical insurance – 100% coverage for employees
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Major holidays paid
- Future 401K planned
- Monthly team dinners
- Hybrid schedule
Don't miss the chance to be part of a modern start-up law firm with a vibrant and amazing culture. Apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #JP-1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting