It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Human Resources Director
City of Industry, CA 91746 US
A leading franchise operator in the food and beverage industry is seeking a Human Resources Director to join their team in the City of Industry, CA! In this leadership role, you will be responsible for developing and executing the human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization. You will be in charge of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, labor relations and compensation.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to help shape the growth of one of Southern California’s leading franchise operators. You will enjoy competitive benefits including 100% covered health, dental and vision for you and a dependent, 2 weeks of PTO, and paid holidays. Your travels for field operations are fully compensated, and when in office or store, you will enjoy free parking, office snacks, free meals and other great perks!
Pay Range: $120,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Manage Employee Relations and Worker's Compensation
- Direct recruitment, team-building, and retention strategies
- Collaborate closely with operations team
- Supervise an HR Generalist and a Field Training Coach
- Uphold and improve company culture
- Conduct business travels between Ventura and Palm Springs as needed
- 5+ years of experience in HR Management
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Experience in multi-unit restaurant operations (>20 locations)
- Knowledge of California employment laws
- Experience in the Hospitality industry
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Familiarity with CornerStone, ADP-Payroll, and SAP is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance – 100% for employee and 1 dependent
- 401k Plan
- 2 weeks PTO
- 2 weeks PSL
- 11 paid holidays
- Free Parking
- Family-style culture
- Office snacks
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE