It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Human Resource Manager
San Diego, CA 92123 US
A San Diego Non-Profit organization that provides people with community, health and disaster services is seeking a Human Resource Manager to join their team in a hybrid position! In this role, you will be a key player in the mission of the organization by supporting employees, driving the culture and overall enhancing the whole work environment. They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience as an HR manager or generalist, plus two years of supervisory experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to actively contribute to a meaningful cause and make a positive impact on the San Diego community!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Implement HR policies and procedures
- Oversee the scanning and updating of employee files
- Focus on driving a positive workplace culture
- Manage the onboarding process
- Ensure talent retention and high employee morale
- Train and support the management and supervisor team
- Lead performance management initiatives
- Drive process improvements within the HR department
- Provide exceptional service to internal and external customers
- Track and manage HR-related projects
- Collaborate closely with the HR coordinator
- Handle onboarding waves quarterly
- Collaborate with external temp agencies for hiring
- Oversee HR processes, excluding payroll
- Establish and maintain positive employee relations
- Keep employee retention high
- 5+ years of HR manager experience or senior HR generalist experience
- 2 years of supervisor experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365, Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in employee relations
- Experience with ADP preferred
- Non-profit experience preferred
- Mission-driven and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance – 100% covered
- 403b with 4% match
- 14 days PTO
- 12 holidays
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Hybrid work schedule
If you’re ready to make a different in the lives of others both your workplace and in your community, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-CC1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting