It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Human Resource Manager
Long Beach, CA 90815 US
A medical management and business consulting company in Long Beach, CA has an exciting new opportunity for a Human Resource Manager! Our client is looking for an experienced HR Manager to lead a team of three professionals that include an HR Coordinator, HR Specialist and Receptionist. This role involves a range of HR responsibilities, including talent acquisition, payroll management, employee development and staying informed on legal policies and compliance requirements.
The company fosters a positive work environment where employee happiness is prioritized with fun events like a huge Christmas party, monthly staff lunches, fantastic benefits and year end bonuses. Don't miss out on the chance to join a company that prioritizes its employee’s well-being and has a proven track record of treating them exceptionally well. Apply now and take advantage of this rare opportunity!
Pay Range: $85,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Oversee HR Coordinator, HR Specialist and Receptionist
- Oversee Payroll
- Manage end-to-end talent acquisition, from job descriptions to negotiating and extending job offers
- Oversee onboarding activities, including orientation programs, paperwork, and equipment setup
- Handle employee termination and related documentation
- Lead the annual self-assessment, goal setting, and manager assessment review process
- Establish and manage a talent management system
- Develop and manage programs for employee personal and professional growth
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations, reviewing policies and procedures as necessary
- Manage paid time off policies, leave requests, and employment records retention
- Provide policy and procedure information to employees regarding benefits, leave, and retirement
- Administer mandatory training on fire/life/safety and harassment prevention
- Supervise receptionist and other administrative staff as necessary
- Manage internal office operations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- SHRM-CP/PHR is preferred
- 3+ years of HR experience with at least one year in a supervising role
- 5+ years of HR experience is preferred
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
- ADP is preferred
- HMO Health Insurance – 100% covered for employee with PPO offered
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 2 weeks PTO
- 4 sick days
- 9 holidays
- EOY bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monthly staff lunches
- Christmas parties and more!
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE