It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Carson, CA 90745 US
Boutique Recruiting has partnered with an automotive dealership in Newport Beach, CA to help them find a high-level House Manager for their friendly, family-oriented and extremely busy CEO! As the House Manager, you will be responsible for a range of duties, including assisting with jet preparations, managing personal matters for children, arranging travel logistics, planning personal events, and ensuring that the home is well taken care of during travels.
The right person for this job will have at least 10 years of experience as a house manager for a family of a C-suite level executive with an understanding of everything that is involved in this type of domestic support role and be looking for a long-term position. You will be primarily working out of the home during the regular office hours, but you will need to work on call remotely when the family is traveling. This rewarding position offers the chance to work closely with a wonderful CEO and his family, and to play a pivotal role in ensuring their business and life run smoothly. Don’t miss out this rare opportunity!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Prepare the residence for travel, including packing, organizing, and ensuring all necessary arrangements are made
- Assist with various personal tasks, such as scheduling appointments and coordinating healthcare for the children
- Manage travel arrangements, including booking flights and accommodations
- Prepare detailed itineraries
- Handle confidential family matters and locate important documents
- Plan and organize personal events, such as parties and dinner reservations
- Oversee the residence while the family is traveling, ensuring the home is stocked and in order for their return
- Anticipate the needs of the CEO as both a business executive and a family man, providing proactive support and assistance
- Be on call when family is away traveling
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a House Manager for a family and C-suite level executive
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-stress, high-pressure environment and thrive under demanding circumstances
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to anticipate and prioritize tasks effectively
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office 360 and Excel
- Experience working with private jets, preferably in the airline industry is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 2-4% company match
- 5 days PTO
- All banking holidays off
To learn more about this exciting position, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID