It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Hospitality Business Development Manager
Chicago, IL 60654 US
A global meeting planning and travel incentive programs service provider is looking for a Business Development Representative to join their team in Chicago, IL! If you have a passion for sales, 5 years of business development experience and a keen eye for opportunities, this job is for you! You'll be the architect of growth, identifying and nurturing new business prospects, crafting unforgettable events, and connecting people worldwide. With a supportive environment, access to industry events, and the chance to make your mark, this role empowers you to achieve your career goals while creating extraordinary experiences for many clients. The company offers a competitive salary, uncapped earnings potential and the chance to be part of an innovative journey where your talents will shine!
Pay Range: $60,000 - $75,000 DOE
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Manage client relationships throughout the event planning process
- Utilize global knowledge for successful event execution
- Create and implement effective marketing strategies
- Collaborate with the operations team to deliver exceptional events
- Build and nurture client relationships with a focus on long-term growth
- Participate in RFP/bid processes to secure new business
- Attend industry conferences and stay informed about trends
- Utilize CRM tools for efficient lead management and outreach
- Minimum 5 years of business development experience
- Proactive approach to identifying opportunities
- Proficiency in CRM tools like HubSpot and LinkedIn is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team
- Strong time management and multitasking abilities
- Creative approach to prospecting and lead generation
- Passion for the meeting planning industry
- Previous participation in Presidents' club or national sales meetings is a plus
- Competitive salary + commission structure
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401K plan
- 2 weeks vacation
- 5 sick days
- Holidays off, including birthday
- Invitations to industry events and unique experiences
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-KL1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting