It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Home Decor CEO
Boca Raton, FL 33432 US
A unique home décor company selling sustainable, handmade, Indian home goods and decor is looking for Home Decor CEO in Boca Raton, FL. The Home Decor CEO will be responsible for overseeing the growth and development of the company. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in home goods and décor, as well as experience working with large retailers. The CEO will be involved in all buying decisions and sourcing and will manage the digital platform. They will also oversee a team of executives including the VP of Sales, VP of E-commerce, Director of Operations, Controller, and more. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree, e-commerce knowledge, and 5+ years of experience as a CEO or COO. To learn more, apply now!
Pay Range:$250,000-$255,000 DOE
- Participate in all buying decisions and sourcing with the India team
- Work with all customers, including large retailers like Home Goods, Bloomingdales, and department stores
- Manage the digital platform and ensure its growth
- Oversee a team of executives including the VP of Sales, VP of Ecommerce, Director of Operations, Controller, and the head of the India office
- Build the brand and work with large retailers like Target
- Ensure the company's aggressive growth plan is executed effectively
- Collaborate with the India team, which is funding the company's growth, to drive success
- 5+ years of experience as a CEO or COO
- Strong background in home goods and décor
- Experience working with large retailers like Target, Bloomingdales, and department stores
- Bachelor's degree, with a Master's degree a plus
- Knowledge of e-commerce, including experience managing an online platform
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing a team of executives
- Entrepreneurial mindset and experience in a start-up environment
#LI-POST #ZR #INDOPS #LI-ONSITE