It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Head of Production
Fyshwick, ACT 2609 US
One of Australia's fastest-growing craft breweries is looking for a Head of Production in Fyshwick, Australia. The Head of Production will oversee brewing, packaging and warehousing, supply chain, and quality. We're looking to target US candidates, particularly around the San Diego area, as we're interested in the craft brewing scene in this area.
Pay Range: $90,000-$120,000 DOE
- Head of Production to oversee brewing, packaging and warehousing, supply chain, and quality.
- Reports directly to the managing director
- To provide end-to-end management oversight across production, quality control/assurance, procurement, and warehousing.
- To provide leadership and supervision to the production and warehouse teams.
- Mentor and develop staff to facilitate team capability growth, skill development, and career progression - manage regular 'check-ins,' performance reviews, and development planning.
- Manage team resources through production scheduling and staff rostering
- Actively identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and quality.
- Participate in recipe development, innovation, research, and development on the brewhouse, cellar, and packaging
- Able to act as an active member of the production team if required, performing daily production duties in wort production, cellar, packaging, and quality control.
- General certificate in brewing - IBT
- Must have experience with great pallet - quality and sensory
- 3-4+ years of HANDS-ON BREWING experience
- 1 year of involvement in the packaging (canning line)
- 2+ years of maybe someone head of the brew team in a big company but managed people, R&D
- team and packing OR 2+ years of this title in a smaller company
- Good understanding of financial/business acumen
- Business awareness, including an ability to present meaningful reporting on departmental financials
- Strategic thinking and an ability to assess the commercial viability of new product development
- A positive approach to change
- 20 days paid leave
- 10 days sick
- Christmas shut down period
- 3 months of maternity leave on top of government benefits
#LI-POST #ZR #INDOPS #LI-ONSITE