It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
HRIS Paylocity Specialist
Los Angeles, CA 90036 US
A dynamic and mission-driven Non-Profit organization that provides free after-school programs to middle schoolers nationwide is seeking a skilled HR Paylocity Administrator to join their team in a hybrid position! This job is based out of Los Angeles, CA and you will be in charge of integrating and optimizing the Paylocity, Financial Edge, and Raiser's Edge systems. The ideal candidate is a Paylocity expert with nonprofit experience who can ensure the successful integration and ongoing management of these important systems!
This is an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact on middle-aged youth and contribute to the growth of a transformative nonprofit organization. The team is collaborative and supportive and you will enjoy an excellent benefits package including comprehensive medical coverage, a retirement plan, 26 paid holidays and over 3 weeks of PTO!
Pay Range: $85,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Lead the integration of Paylocity with other systems, including Financial Edge and Raiser's Edge
- Implement and optimize various Paylocity modules, including performance reviews, recruiting, benefits, and workflows
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and conduct trainings to ensure team members are proficient in using Paylocity
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Paylocity, resolving technical issues, and avoiding the need for customer support
- Collaborate with HR, Finance, and Development teams to ensure seamless integration and data integrity
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Paylocity expert
- Strong understanding of labor coding and the ability to allocate funds in Paylocity
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel with formula knowledge
- Prefer nonprofit experience. If you do not have nonprofit experience but have done salary splits in paylocity along with FULL Paylocity implementation- we can consider
- Medical insurance – 99% premium covered for employees
- 403b with 5% vested match
- 26 paid holidays
- 18 days PTO/PSL
- Hybrid schedule
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID