It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Shawnee, OK 74804 US
A state-of-the-art and global leader in machinery manufacturing is seeking an HR Manager to join their team in Shawnee, OK! If you have at least 5 years of experience as an HR Manager, strong leadership qualities and a background in the manufacturing industry, this is an amazing opportunity to join a fun company, where they have a strong employee tenure based on a work culture that truly sets them apart. In this role, you will oversee the smooth functioning of the entire HR department with primary responsibilities that include talent acquisition, retention, and development, ensuring compliance with labor laws and company policies. This exciting opportunity comes with a generous health benefits package, opportunities for professional growth, regular team celebrations and a vibrant company culture that emphasizes innovation and sustainability. Don’t miss out on the chance to advance your career with a global industry leader!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $110,000 DOE
- Manage and lead the HR team, fostering their development.
- Partner with various departments and levels of management to address HR-related matters
- Oversee recruitment processes and participate in interviews as needed
- Maintain HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Collaborate with the Director of HR and work toward future career advancement
- Train new HR staff to support the team's growth
- Coordinate company culture initiatives and events to maintain a positive workplace
- Support the organization's expansion by overseeing staffing for new facilities
- Adhere to ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environmental, and OSHAS 18001 certification requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an HR Manager
- Bachelor’s degree – Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including managing a team of at least 3
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a must
- Proficiency in supporting 24/7 operations, with no work hours outside of shifts
- Strong leadership skills and a professional demeanor
- Ability to engage with the community and represent the company well
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and familiarity with laws and regulations such as EEO, ADA, FMLA, and FLSA.
- Willingness to obtain HR certifications is preferred
- Familiarity with ADP is highly preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance with HSA/FSA
- Life Insurance
- Long/Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with
- 3 weeks PTO
- 12 paid holidays
- Annual bonus
- Regular company events
Apply now to join a fun, innovative and sustainable company!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-JP1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting