It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92111 US
Boutique Recruiting has an exciting new position open in San Diego, CA for an experienced HR Generalist to guide a dynamic team of professionals! In this position, you will have a critical role in supporting the employee-facing operations of a dynamic organization that is involved in multiple industries where you will directly contribute to the growth and success of the company. Our client is looking for an empathetic, yet firm professional with a strong background in employee relations. Must have 5+ years of HR experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional seeking a stable role within a company with a long-standing history. As a valued member of their team, you will have the chance to make an immediate positive impact on the success of the organization. The position offers the potential for growth into a managerial position and provides a supportive and collaborative work environment with exceptional professionals.
Pay Range: $100,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Coach onsite managers on talent retention strategies
- Provide counseling to team members as needed
- Conduct investigations before termination or firing
- Manage employee relations effectively
- Work with in-house counsel on legal matters
- Develop and implement performance review processes
- Create and execute hiring and retention strategies
- 5+ years of experience in an employee-facing role
- Experience with hourly employees
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish is preferred
- Professional certification (SCHRM) is preferred
- Ability to work onsite and travel to other company locations
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 10% contribution
- 40 hours PSL
- 1 week PTO
- $350/month car allowance
- $50/month cell phone allowance
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE