It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Chula Vista, CA 91910 US
Our client is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join their team. In this role you will work under the direction of the HR Manager while supporting employee relations, benefits administration, and onboarding new hires. You will also be responsible for keeping up to date with trainings, assisting employees with any issues that may arise, and maintaining confidentiality. The candidate must be able to adapt to fast-paced and changing environments and be willing to collaborate with other departments. This is a full-time, onsite position located in Chula Vista, California.
Pay Range: $65,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Assist with employee relations for all 110 employees
- Conduct recruiting and interviewing for new hires
- Administer employee benefits annually
- Assist with onboarding new employees
- Backup payroll duties as needed
- 3-4 years of HR experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of all general HR practices, including benefits administration and employee relations
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and multitask effectively
- Knowledge of ADP Workforce now is preferred
- A degree and PHR or SHERM certification is a plus
- Knowledge of California labor laws is a plus
- Health benefits with Gold and Platinum coverage options for employees, with 70% and 50% coverage respectively, and the option to include family members
- 401k plan with 4% match, starting after the first payroll check
- 5 days (40 hours) of accrued sick leave
- Vacation time accrues after 1 year of employment, with 40 hours granted in the first year and the opportunity to work towards 10 days of paid time off (PTO) after the first year
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and employee discounts available
- Tuition reimbursement of $3k-$4k offered
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #ZR