It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92101 US
A large non-profit arts organization based in San Diego, CA is looking to hire a Human Resources Director who will oversee their HR department. In this position you will be responsible for managing the HR department’s operations including employee relations, recruitment, onboarding, and offboarding. This job is a great opportunity if you have experience managing HR for large companies, as well as a love for music and non-profits. The position is in-office with an option for a hybrid model if needed.
Pay Range: $100,000 - $125,000 DOE
- Manage the HR department and team, including an HR admin and a payroll person
- Handle employee relations, worker's compensation, and exit interviews
- Collaborate with managers from other departments to ensure smooth operations
- Oversee recruitment and onboarding process for new employees
- Work with the HR committee and the board of directors to plan meetings
- Manage the HR budget and administrative staff budgets
- Ensure compliance with California laws
- Be familiar with various HRIS systems, including ADP Workforce Now and HRIS-UKG (Cronos previously)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience as a Director of HR or high-level HR role who has managed a team for a larger company
- PHR or SHRM certification
- Familiarity with any HRIS system
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now and HRIS-UKG (Cronos previously)
- Knowledge of California laws
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with others and manage projects effectively
- Health/Medical Benefits - HMO or PPO options
- Dental and Vision Full Coverage
- 401k with 5% match after 1 year
- Disability coverage and small life insurance coverage
- 2 weeks of PTO, 11-12 holidays, and 2 weeks of sick pay
- Paid parking for employees who work in the office regularly
If you have a roll up your sleeves type of attitude and are interested in working for a non-profit organization that is expanding quickly then apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-ONSITE #ZR