It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Los Angeles, CA 90067 US
An established automotive dealership group in Los Angeles, CA is currently looking for a proactive HR Director to join their team! Our client is looking for an HR Director with 5-7 years of experience in HR management or 5-10 years of experience in a Director level role. They are interested in strong candidates that have a builder mentality to work alongside the CPO to deal with complicated HR issues and get proper systems in place. If you have the skills and drive to help build out the HR team with a high level of professionalism, this could be the perfect fit for you!
The company highly values collaboration and teamwork and offers a beautiful new office space where employees manage multiple companies. They are committed to creating a culture where everyone feels valued and can make a meaningful impact. You will enjoy great benefits, a supportive work environment, and other fun perks! This position is located onsite in the office with occasional travel to other local locations.
Pay Range: $100,000 - $130,000 DOE
- Address employee concerns and mediate conflicts
- Enforce HR policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures
- Conduct regular audits
- Accurately input and maintain payroll data
- Collaborate with finance and payroll departments, resolve payroll-related inquiries and issues
- Collaborate with CPO to assist in building and expanding HR team
- Assist in recruitment and selection of team members
- Organize team building activities and support training and development initiatives
- Schedule and visit dealerships to understand specific HR needs, provide guidance and support dealership personnel
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 5-7 years of experience in HR management
- 5-10 year of high-level professional HR experience as an HR Director
- Automotive industry experience required
- SHRM certification is strongly preferred
- Ability to travel to different dealership locations in the LA area
- Experience with HR Hotlink and Paylocity is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- Competitive pay + bonus
- Pizza on Fridays
- Birthday celebrations
- Supportive work environment
If you are proactive, positive, and have problem-solving qualities, coupled with a passion for your HR career, we want to hear from you! Apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE