It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91411 US
A healthcare services company in Sherman Oaks, CA is searching for an experienced Benefits Coordinator to join their team onsite in a stable and long-term position! This position is ideal for someone who is methodical, prefers working independently, and is comfortable with a routine job, performing repetitive administrative tasks within the HR department. If you have a background in human resources and you are seeking a consistent and stable career without the pressure for advancement, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Pay Range: $24 - $27/hr DOE
- Act as the first point of contact for employees, addressing and resolving their inquiries
- Conduct audits of benefits and premiums to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Oversee the administration of leaves of absence, including coordination and communication
- Manage the distribution of leave notifications to relevant parties
- Handle relationships with multiple benefits carriers, particularly those based out of state
- Provide support for 401K plans, including assisting with plan changes and inquiries
- Lead the employee evaluation process, including setting up evaluations and generating reports to track progress
- Act as a backup for various HR functions, ensuring continuity and efficiency in HR operations
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with administering benefits and a degree
- 5+ years of experience without a degree
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish
- Familiarity with the leave of absence policies specific to California
- Knowledgeable about workers' compensation laws including FMLA, CFRA and PFL
- Experience with ADP is preferred, but not mandatory
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Healthcare industry knowledge is a plus
- Health care benefits package
- 401K with 3% match
- Sick pay benefits
- PTO accrual with increasing time off after two years
- Stable and structured work environment
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-AG1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting