It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Growing Biotech Human Resources Coordinator
Santee, CA 92071 US
Based in Santee, CA, this is an onsite role, that offers growth, a warm work environment, and solid benefits. The candidate must be a strong problem-solver, highly professional, and remain level-headed while working with customers. Prior office experience is required.
Pay Range: $47,840 - $60,320 DOE
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR department
- Administer employee benefit plans
- Assist with Employee Policy Manual and Employee Handbook updates
- Create and revise as needed Human Resources SOP’s
- Maintain personnel files and temporary employee files
- Maintain company accident log
- Maintain log for employees on probation, ensuring follow-up and closures
- Send and track employee reviews
- Conduct new hire orientations for regular and temporary employees
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 to 2 years of HR experience
- Mature and confidential
- Bachelors degree and HR Certifications a plus
- Must possess excellent customer service, interpersonal, and phone skills
- Must be computer literate with word processing/data entry experience
- Knowledge of Word and Excel is also required.
#LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #INDOPS #ZR