It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Group Fitness Coach (10-20 Classes/Week)
Dumfries, VA 22025 US
We are calling all fitness entrepreneurs, wellness lovers and even, side-hustlers who coach outside of their full-time job!
A boutique fitness studio franchise based in Dumfries, VA is seeking a Fitness Coach to join their newest location! The leading HIIT interval training styled-class is all about creating effective and science-backed results that are personalized to each of their members.
This team is best known for providing a motivating experience, where each member is encouraged to go at their own pace with just the right amount of challenge to elevate themselves.
Pay Range: $25 - $65/class (depending on class size)
- Conduct high-energy and engaging fitness classes, motivating members to reach their full potential
- Demonstrate proper form and technique, providing guidance and corrections as needed
- Create a positive and inclusive environment that encourages members to push their limits and achieve their fitness goals
- Assist with member check-ins, ensuring a smooth and efficient class experience
- Maintain a clean and organized workout area, ensuring equipment is properly set up and available for use
- Continuously educate yourself on fitness trends, industry best practices, and Orange Theory protocols to enhance member experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a fitness coach or instructor
- Possess one of the following coach certifications: ACE-CPT or GFI, ACSM-CPT or GEI, NASM-CPT, NSCA-CPT, or NCSF-CPT
- Experience working at a gym or fitness facility is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to connect with members and provide personalized attention
- Passionate about fitness and committed to helping others achieve their goals
- Ability to work flexible hours, including mornings, evenings, and weekends
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #INDFIT