It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Santa Ana, CA 92707 US
Our client is seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join their team. You will be working closely with their marketing team to produce all marketing materials including company brochures, website graphics and business development handouts. This is a permanent, full-time position with a hybrid work style. The role requires 2 days of work from home and 3 days in the office.
Pay Range: $50,000 - $65,000 DOE
- Design company brochures and create website graphics using InDesign and Adobe Suite
- Work with marketing team to ensure the website is frequently updated with new content
- Create marketing materials and business development handouts for potential new clients
- Brainstorm new marketing ideas with the Marketing Director and Marketing Manager
- Coordinate and prioritize tasks, including proposals, website updates, and meetings
- Create guidelines for new logos and make design choices like fonts and colors
- Create and add images to proposals for different clients
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience
- Experience with InDesign and Adobe Suite
- Portfolio of recent work
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field preferred, but not required
- Experience in the architectural, engineering, construction, or marketing industries is a plus
- Medical insurance with 75% coverage for employees and 50% coverage for department
- 401k plan with 3% match after 60 days of employment
- 2 weeks of paid time off
- FSA and life insurance
- Hybrid work model with 2 days at home and 3 days in the office
- Flexibility in work hours
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning company with a strong emphasis on employee value and hard work.
If you have a good eye for layout and a great portfolio, we highly encourage you to apply for this position today!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #ZR