It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Grant Finance Coordinator
Phoenix, AZ 85009 US
A faith-based nonprofit organization located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona is in search of a Grant Finance Coordinator to join their team. The primary responsibilities of this role are to manage grants, supervise a small team, and ensure compliance with federal regulations. They are looking for candidates with at least four years of accounting experience, knowledge of federal grants, and excellent leadership skills. If you are driven by a desire to contribute to a higher purpose and have a strong background in finance, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $78,000 DOE
- Manage federal grants
- Oversee two team members
- Ensure compliance with federal regulations
- Manage cash flow and prepare weekly payment requests from the federal government
- Prioritize workload for the team and manage the budget once per year
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- At least three to four years of accounting experience with knowledge of budgeting, journal entries, and reconciliation in GL
- Familiarity with federal grants and the Uniform Guidance
- Supervisory experience preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, QuickBooks Online, and Concur expense reporting
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Full coverage health benefit options
- Dental and vision options
- Pet insurance
- 401k plan with 3% match
- 15 days PTO and sick leave – 25 days after 3 years
- 13 paid holidays
- Bonus potential
- Growth opportunities
If you are on a mission to work for a faith-based non-profit, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-AM1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting