It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
General Civil Litigation Associate Attorney
Glendale, CA 91203 US
Our client is seeking a General Civil Litigation Attorney to join their team. As a General Civil Litigation Attorney, you will have an opportunity to work on a diverse range of cases, with a focus on providing high-quality legal services to our clients. You will be responsible for independently handling cases, including depositions, discovery, client meetings, trial preparation, and mediations. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of general litigation experience in the areas of premises liability, auto negligence and products liability and have experience taking and defending depositions.
Pay Range: $130,000 - $160,000 DOE
- Independently handle a caseload of approximately 18 cases
- Conduct depositions, discovery, client meetings, trial preparation, and mediations
- Work on a diverse range of cases, including general civil litigation, premises liability, auto negligence and products liability
- Collaborate with other attorneys and staff members to ensure that cases are handled effectively
- Provide exceptional legal services to clients and maintain positive client relationships
- Meet billable hour requirements of 8 hours per day
- Maintain accurate timekeeping records using Time Matters
- Utilize West Law and MS Office to conduct legal research and prepare legal documents
- Attend all necessary court hearings and appearances
- Maintain knowledge of current legal developments and trends in litigation
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school
- Active license to practice law in the state
- 2-6+ years of general litigation experience in the areas of premises liability, auto negligence and products liability
- Must have taken and defended depositions
- Defense experience is required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and dedication to providing exceptional legal services
- Familiarity with MS Office, Time Matters, and West Law
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with clients and colleagues
- Medical Insurance – 100% coverage for employee
- Dental and Vision Insurance options
- $30,000 Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Long Term Care $6,000/month for 6 years
- 401k with 50% match up to 4% - Eligible after 1 year
- PTO – 2 weeks
- PSL – 6 days
- 9 paid holidays
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID