It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Jupiter, FL 33477 US
A wealth management firm is seeking a Staff Accountant to become a key member of their team. This position requires a professional with 4+ years of accounting experience, who is an expert in GAAP and financial reporting concepts. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing new funds, reviewing analytics across various portfolios. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, collaborate well with strategic partners and have extensive knowledge in fund accounting. If you can lead by example and would enjoy working in a family style office that offers a harbor-side view of the water, apply now!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Lead client relationships for private equity and real estate funds
- Manager capital activity and communicate with outside administrators
- Update valuations on private equity funds, venture capital firms, and alternative assets
- Analyze new funds and review portfolio analytics
- Review cash models, financial statements, and investment valuations
- Record all capital accounts, accounting entries, and reconcile to the investment database
- Prepare management fee and carry calculations, supporting schedules, and investor allocations
- Execute close duties and prepare financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Ensure tax, statutory, legal, audit, and regulatory compliance
- Assist with subscription documents and amendments of partnership agreements
- Perform ad hoc investor and management requests
- Mentor and oversee senior accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 4+ years of professional accounting experience including with fund accounting
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and financial statement/reporting concepts
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Ability to collaborate with strategic partners
- QuickBooks Online proficiency required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Public accounting or diverse accounting background highly preferred
- Travel up to 10% as needed
- Work fully onsite
- 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision
- $2,000 funded HSA
- 401k with company match
- HRA card
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off – includes 15 days and 7 holidays
If you value integrity and are seeking a challenging, yet rewarding work environment, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE