It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Full Charge Bookkeeper
Agoura Hills, CA 91301 US
A media entertainment company based in Agoura Hills, CA is seeking a full charge Bookkeeper/Staff Accountant to join their team. This position would be handling full cycle accounting for a smaller company. This organization offers a flexible work schedule, ability to work 1 day remote, as well as a warm and inviting office space. Ideal candidate would have job costing experience, QuickBooks knowledge, and be highly detail oriented. This position is offering great benefits a strong base compensation and opportunity for growth.
Pay Range:$70,000-$80,000 DOE
- Recording day-to-day financial transactions
- Processing payments and job costing.
- Managing accounts receivable and accounts payable aging reports
- Processing payroll through ADP.
- Preparation and knowledge of payroll tax forms, tax liability and deposit requirements
- Reconciling bank/credit card accounts and payroll accounts at the end of each month.
- Preparation of sales tax returns
- Producing various financial reports.
- Preparation of year-end workpapers.
- Bachelors’ degree strongly preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in accounting
- Previous experience working on QuickBooks
- Solid attention to detail and ability to multi-task