It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Front Desk/ AP Assistant
Charlotte, NC 28226 US
A prestigious independent private school in Charlotte, NC is seeking a Front Desk/AP Assistant to join their amazing team as a versatile support member! They are looking for someone with a background in administration in an educational setting to work with the receptionist and assist with accounts payable and various HR-related tasks. If you're looking to work in a professional, family-like environment, and enjoy a unique work schedule with two months off in the summer while still receiving full pay, this is a great opportunity for you! Apply now!
Pay Range: $52,000 - $72,800 DOE
- Back up the receptionist and provide support when the front desk is slow
- Assist with Accounts Payable (AP) tasks and potentially some HR responsibilities
- Handle daily mail distribution and check-in for parents and visitors
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed
- Assist with AP duties, including data entry and support for the main AP specialist
- Minimum of 2 years of front desk/administrative experience, preferably in an educational setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Polished and professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to interact with parents and provide excellent customer service
- Degree highly preferred but not mandatory
- Exposure to Accounts Payable (AP) is a plus but not required
- Personable and able to work effectively within a close-knit team
- 100% medical insurance coverage for employee
- 401K plan
- School holidays off
- Summers off
If you’re an administrative professional who wants to work in a school setting while enjoying the work-life balance of summers and holidays off, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-SS1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting