It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92109 US
A growing nonprofit food services company in San Diego, CA is searching for a Lead Cook to supervise daily food and beverage department operations! They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in food and beverage operations management to oversee day-to-day kitchen operations, including inventory management, working with food vendors, hiring and training the food services team, and establishing the infrastructure for the food services department. The company is in a strong growth period, so this is an exciting time to join their team because there is a big potential for growth within the company as they continue to expand!
Pay Range: $60,000 - $70,000 DOE
- Supervise daily food preparation and service, ensuring quality and safety standards are met
- Coordinate the onboarding and training of new hires and manage a team of food service professionals
- Develop and maintain relationships with food vendors and negotiate contracts and prices
- Manage food inventory and ensure compliance with government contract and funding requirements
- Assist in menu planning, portion control, and ensuring efficient kitchen operations
- Create and implement standard operating procedures for the food services department
- 5 years of proven experience in food and beverage operations management
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations
- Food Handlers License is required
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- A culinary arts degree is preferred, but not mandatory
- Health benefits stipend
- Hybrid work schedule
- Growth opportunities
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
If you have lead cook experience and you’re passionate about working in the nonprofit sector to address food insecurity and provide meals to individuals in need, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-KL1