It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Flooring Sales Representative
Riviera Beach, FL 33404 US
A high-end tile and plank flooring company in Riviera Beach, FL is searching for a Flooring Sales Representative! They are looking for someone who can bring their industry knowledge to the team to attract new clients and drive sales. This role requires taking a personalized approach to customer service, focusing on education and rapport-building. If you have a knack for estimating and experience in flooring sales, this is a great opportunity with an uncapped commission structure, annual bonus, monthly car allowance and so much more!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $90,000 base
- Understand client needs to recommend appropriate flooring solutions
- Develop sales strategies and target lead lists
- Handle sales calls and presentations; manage CRM updates
- Collaborate with internal teams for sales orders, deliveries, and installations
- Stay informed on industry trends and competitor activities
- Meet and exceed sales targets; provide tailored customer solutions
- Generate leads and build relationships, eventually expanding to multi-state sales
- Work with the estimating team on project quotes
- Minimum 2 years flooring sales experience
- Proven ability in prospecting, negotiating, and closing deal
- Valid driver's license and ability to operate a vehicle
- Ability to lift and move flooring sample displays (5-50 lbs)
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Construction industry sales experience is preferred
- Basic estimating experience is preferred
- Familiarity with CRM and sales software
- Uncapped commission structure
- Car allowance
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Growth opportunities
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting