It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
First Party Property Attorney
Boca Raton, FL 33432 US
A national plaintiff law firm based in Florida is seeking a First Party Property Attorney to join their dynamic team! In this role, you will be responsible for handling a large caseload that involves both pre-suit and litigation cases while collaborating with a full team of legal assistants. Many of the clients you will be helping are homeowners whose lives have suffered from natural disasters, so you will be working closely with these clients while conducting sight inspections, managing discovery, participating in negotiations and handling all trial preparations.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a high-value firm where your earning potential is unlimited, thanks to no billable hours. As a First Party Property Attorney, you will benefit from comprehensive training and ongoing support in a collaborative and team-oriented work environment. In addition, you will enjoy a generous range of benefits, including 100% medical insurance coverage, a 401k plan, and plenty of time off to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Pay Range: $80,000 - $125,000 DOE
- Manage a case load of approximately 150 first party property cases
- Conduct sight inspections to evaluate property damage
- Provide excellent client service by keeping clients updated on their cases
- Handle depositions, discovery, and final proofreading
- Negotiate with opposing counsel and insurance companies
- Assist with trial preparation and participate in trials when necessary
- Collaborate with legal assistants and paralegals for efficient case management
- Uphold the firm's high standards and contribute to process improvement efforts
- Must have litigation experience – civil, criminal, etc.
- Recent graduates will be considered
- Licensed to practice law in Florida
- Litigation experience, preferably in first party property cases
- Trial experience is preferred
- Medical Insurance – 100% employee coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 5 personal days
- 2 weeks PTO
- 6-8 paid holidays
- No billable hours
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE