It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Fire Protection Engineers
Oakland, CA 94621 US
A company in California that provides fire and life safety engineering, consulting and design services is seeking a Fire Protection Engineer to join their team in a client facing and remote travel position! In this role, you will be working with clients from various sectors such as retail, hospitality and health care to help ensure compliance with fire, life safety, and building codes. You will get to travel to various locations to conduct field assessments, evaluations and to meet with clients.
This is a great opportunity for both junior engineers and those with more years of experience because the company is willing to train people for long term career advancement at any level. The company offers a unique style of benefits that provide you with flexibility, that includes a company card to use for travel that gives you the perks!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Travel 50-75% of the time, conducting on-site assessments and evaluations
- Collaborate with project managers, finance, and sales teams for effective communication and coordination
- Provide expertise in fire protection systems design, preparing reports and recommendations
- Build and maintain client relationships, adapting to their needs and personalities
- Stay up to date with fire protection industry standards and regulations
- Contribute to a supportive and engaging remote work culture
- Work independently while collaborating effectively with the remote team of project managers, finance team and sales group
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a licensed PE in fire protection
- Bachelor's degree in Fire Protection or Mechanical/Civil Engineering (preferred)
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Fire Protection
- Knowledge of Fire, Life Safety, and Building Codes, as well as NFPA Standards
- Experience in fire protection systems
- ITAR compliant
- Security clearance is preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Comfortable with frequent travel and effective travel schedule management
- Healthcare stipend
- Airline miles and points
- Bonus structure
- 401k with 6% match
- 2 weeks PTO
#INDCRT #INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE