It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Admin Assistant (CPA Firm)
San Marcos, CA 92078 US
A family-owned CPA firm is seeking a Financial Services Administrative Assistant to provide support to the Office Manager and Partner. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of administrative experience at a CPA firm or other professional office setting, with a proven track record of working with sensitive information. They must also be technologically savvy and possess strong communication skills to greet clients and answer calls. The primary responsibilities of this role are to create PDF files to e-file and process returns, email clients, answer phones and perform other administrative duties.
Pay Range: $52,000 - $62,400 DOE
- Create PDFs and process returns, including adding cover sheets with logos and creating payment vouchers
- E-file tax returns through an electronic signature system
- Answer phones, greet clients, and manage day-to-day communications
- Receive and scan tax information for further processing
- File tax returns after proper completion
- Manage an average of 20-50 calls per day and 10 tax returns per day
- Multitask by managing a to-do list while also answering calls
- Utilize Microsoft Suite and Lacert filing software
- 2-3+ years administrative experience at a CPA firm, law office, or other professional office setting
- Strong technological skills
- Experience with Microsoft Suite and Quickbooks Desktop or Online
- Ability to work with sensitive material and confidential information
- Experience in a CPA firm is highly preferred
- Bookkeeping or tax preparation experience is preferred
- End of year bonus
- Sick days
- 2 weeks of vacation time
- 401K potential by the end of the year
- Stipend potential
If you are interested in working for a family-oriented company that values a healthy work-life balance, apply now to be a Financial Services Administrative Assistant for our client!
#INDACT #INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #ZR