It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Dallas, TX 75240 US
A growing property management company in Dallas, TX has an exciting opportunity for a talented Financial Analyst to join their team in a fully remote position! In this crucial role, you will be working alongside the CFO and be responsible for constructing financial models, performing variable analysis, and synthesizing operational and financial data. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience in financial analysis, with a bachelor’s degree in finance and economics and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The company is a great place to work and places a high value on the motivation of their employees by creating a culture where people feel like an owner. They have a team-oriented atmosphere that includes multiple elements that bring them together such as monthly calls, annual trips and other activities. This is a rare opportunity for a highly-motivated finance professional to get their foot in the door early with a company where the sky is the limit for growth, while working from home!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Construct financial models and perform variable analysis to support decision-making processes
- Synthesize operational and financial data to provide insights and recommendations
- Assist in ad hoc financial tasks, including acquisitions and pro forma modeling
- Utilize PowerBI and other systems to analyze and visualize data
- Collaborate with the CFO and other team members to achieve operating and key results (OKR) metrics
- Conduct comprehensive financial research and analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Be flexible and adaptable to perform additional tasks and contribute to business needs
- 2-4 years of experience as a Financial Analyst
- BA degree in Finance or Economics from a reputable institution
- Strong experience in financial modeling
- Proficiency in using PowerBI for data analysis and visualization is preferred
- Knowledge of the real estate industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to work fully remote
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 13 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Limitless growth opportunities
To take the next step in the advancement of your finance career, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE