It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Roseville, CA 95678 US
A prestigious national credit union is seeking a Financial Advisor to join their dynamic advisory branch located in the heart of Roseville, CA! In this exciting role, you will have the unique opportunity to take charge of an established and thriving book of business. Your responsibilities will extend beyond traditional financial advising, encompassing a personalized approach to understanding members' financial aspirations, carefully pinpointing suitable products and services, and actively engaging in the sale of tailored solutions to various member groups.
The company is looking for seasoned financial advisors with at least 2 years of professional experience, and a readiness to embrace a fresh opportunity without relying on a prior book of business. The position is a desirable hybrid role, with three days in the office and two days working from home, and you will enjoy a collaborative work environment, competitive salary and attracts benefits package!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Discuss members’ financial goals and identify suitable products and services based on the member's unique needs and risk tolerance
- Sell financial products and services to members through outbound and inbound calls from all categories of member groups
- Create, update, and implement comprehensive Financial Plans for members
- Regularly monitor members’ accounts
- Take over an existing book of business from a retiring advisor
- Familiarize with clients, grow the book, and generate leads
- Collaborate with other team members and work well in shared space dynamics
- Respect any noncompete issues and navigate them responsibly
- Fully licensed (Series 7 & 66 or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years as a Financial Advisor
- BA Degree is preferred but not required
- Comfortable with Microsoft Suite
- Ability to work without a prior book of business is preferred
- Full benefits package for employees
- 401k with 5% match and vesting schedule
- 2% loan discount
- 17 days PTO, increases after 1 year
- OTE bonus
- Hybrid work schedule
If you are an experienced Financial Advisor with a passion for personalized financial services, we encourage you to apply today!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting