It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Ashland, OR 97520 US
A successful wealth management firm is seeking a talented Financial Advisor to join their dynamic team! As a Financial Advisor, you will be primarily responsible for participating in client meetings, cultivating client relationships, developing tailored financial strategies, providing operational backup and occasionally traveling for client meetings. The firm is looking for candidates with at least 3 years of experience as a financial advisor, a background in RIA and either lives in or is willing to relocate to Oregon. This is a great opportunity to expand your career, where you will be able to deliver high-quality wealth management services and be able to grow within a team-oriented and innovative environment!
Pay Range: $75,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Assist with paperwork, transfers and custodian research
- Run tax, retirement and estate projections
- Attend meetings, take notes, and occasionally present
- Communicate and collaborate with clients and advisors
- Conduct research, analysis, and oversee planning execution
- Manage advanced questions and be strategic
- Be client-facing and work with mature clients
- Oversee planning execution and collaborate on advanced questions
- 3+ years of experience as a financial advisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- CFP designation is required
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Oregon
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 3 weeks vacation
- 2 weeks PSL
- Paid holidays
- Retirement plan with 3% match
If you're ready to elevate your career and make meaningful impacts in the financial industry, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE