It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Financial Advisor Admin Assistant
Carlsbad, CA 92009 US
An investment advisory firm is seeking to hire a Financial Advisor Assistant to join their reputable team located in Carlsbad. In this position, you will be responsible for providing top-notch support to the owner, including maintaining calendars, preparing correspondence and reviewing documents for accuracy. The ideal candidate is a creative, independent thinker, has 2 years of experience in the financial services industry, and is eager to advance in the industry.
Offers an easygoing work culture with a team that values work/life balance. Apply today!
Pay Range: $30-$35/hr
- Interact with clients in person and over the phone
- Prepare and review new account paperwork
- Facilitate and resolve client service requests
- Work independently, effectively, and efficiently
- Ensure paperwork is prepared and provided for all client meetings
- Handle confidential and/or sensitive information responsibly
- Maintain admin functions of the office such as office supplies and mail
- At least two (2) years of financial services/industry experience
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service
- High degree of comfort managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office—especially Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or financial services highly preferred
#ZR #LI-POST #INDCA