It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Finance and Capital Planning Manager
Buellton, CA 93427 US
A renowned gaming and lodging venue is searching for a Finance and Capital Planning Manager to join the finance team at their corporate office in Buellton, CA! This is your chance to lead the charge as a subject matter expert and advisor responsible for optimizing the capital planning process, providing financial analysis and presenting reports to the executive committee. The position is based onsite, where you will oversee 5 direct reports in a friendly and quiet work environment. This leadership role offers you a competitive salary, amazing benefits package and attractive perks that include a yearly clothing allowance, free dry cleaning, a wellness allowance, discounted tickets/hotel rates and so much more!
Pay Range: $140,000 - $155,000 DOE
- Lead and streamline the capital planning process, improving efficiency and accuracy
- Develop and update financial models to assess the impact of capital spending
- Create business cases for internal growth projects or acquisitions and present them to the executive committee
- Manage multiple investment portfolios and oversee financial reporting to external partners
- Coordinate the annual budgeting and forecasting process in collaboration with department heads
- Maintain and optimize G&A allocations and models
- Oversee the setup of all capital-related projects within Netsuite
- Resolve complex capital and project account issues and oversee monthly close activities
- Supervise a team of 5 financial analysts, fostering a positive and collaborative team environment
- Present complex financial information to the executive team in a clear and simplified manner
- Engage with and support C-suite executives in strategic financial discussions
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning, including capital planning, ROI analysis, and business case preparation
- 3+ years of project management experience related to finance projects
- 2+ years of leadership or supervisory experience with direct reports
- Experience with multi-year, 3 statement financial models
- Experience with NetSuite and/or Oracle is preferred
- Knowledge of investment portfolio management is preferred
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 3% match
- 40 hours PTO – 160 hours max
- 4- hours PSL – doubles after 1 year
- Paid holidays and personal days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clothing allowance
- Free dry cleaning
- Wellness/fitness allowance
- Discounted tickets and hotel rates
- Annual discretionary bonus
If you are finance and capital expert who is prepared to start shaping the financial future of a large gaming enterprise, apply now to find out what other great things this position can offer you!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-KJ1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting