It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Field Training & Development Manager - Glass Installation
Itasca, IL 60143 US
A growing home security product manufacturer based in Itasca, IL is on the lookout for a Field Training & Development Manager to join their team! They are looking for a highly skilled field installer of glazing, with expert technical skills who is passionate about training and development in this specialized field. This is an amazing opportunity that allows you to make a strong and tangible impact by working to expand the company’s presence, increase field installation capacity, and ensure the highest-quality installation of their products. The position offers a hybrid work model and, a genuine, down-to-earth work atmosphere highlighted by fun, company-sponsored team-building activities such as sporting events, concerts, and more. You can look forward to comprehensive benefits with a 401K, profit sharing, performance-based bonus potential, generous time off and so much more!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Develop and deliver installation training for new and existing installers and dealers
- Support dealers and installation contractors in the field on initial installations
- Provide technical troubleshooting and assistance for complex jobs in the Chicago/IL area
- Collaborate with Engineering, Operations, and Sales teams to improve product delivery
- Develop and refine training materials, plans, and curriculum
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with regional installers and dealers
- Support project coordination and product support to achieve mutual goals
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in field installation of glazing
- Proven ability to train, coach, mentor, and develop installation personnel
- Technical proficiency in interpreting installation plans, drawings, and specifications
- Experience in field/site project management and job coordination is a plus
- Proficiency in BlueBeam, ProCore, Fieldwire, Microsoft Office suite, Teams/Zoom, and Outlook
- Collaborative with strong leadership and coaching skills
- Patient, persistent, and relatable with excellent communication abilities
- Detail-oriented with a focus on safety and quality
- Goal-oriented and adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary + bonus potential
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K plan
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Company-sponsored events
- Hybrid schedule
- Growth opportunities
If you’re passionate about glazing and training up others with your specialized skills, apply now!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting