It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Atlanta, GA 30303 US
A property management company in Atlanta, GA is searching for an experienced Field Assessor to join their team! This is a great opportunity to work in a flexible role where you will help manage the company’s maintenance division by traveling to their properties and providing maintenance assessments. The ideal candidate is someone with a full range of handyman skills, who is also well-versed in vendor and client relations. The position is 100% remote with 80% of the work being driving to properties to perform assessments.
Pay Range: $45,000 - $50,000 DOE
- Assist in managing the maintenance division of the business
- Perform comprehensive property inspections, including taking pictures and creating detailed reports
- Utilize a checklist to accurately assess elements
- Utilize company-provided tools for documentation and reporting
- Manage around 800 single tenant units within the territory
- Spend a majority of the day on the road for property assessments
- 3+ years of experience in maintenance management
- 2+ years of administrative experience with proficiency in technology
- Strong knowledge in general handyman skills, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry walling, landscaping, and HVAC
- Familiarity with property management software (e.g., Yardi, Appfolio)
- Real Estate License and BA Degree is preferred
- Ability to adhere to strict time schedules and maintain high standards of work
- Good computer skills for technology use including Excel
- Must live in the Atlanta, GA area
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 13 days of PTO and 8 holidays
- Flexibility on the hours with summer hours policy
- Opportunity for part-time work
- Monthly company calls and annual trip to get together
- Potential for company car after 3 months
If you live in the Atlanta, GA area and you are looking for a job where you are frequently on the move, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-SS1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting