It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Federal Construction Quality Control Manager
Newport, RI 02841 US
A a nonprofit organization seeking a qualified Nonprofit Federal Construction Quality Control Manager to join our client in Newport, RI. As a Quality Control Manager, you will maintain quality control objectives, coordinate them with production procedures, and ensure product reliability and cost minimization. This position will play an integral role during all phases of a project, beginning in pre-construction and ending with project close-out.
Pay Range:$140,000 - $200,000 DOE
- Review all contract quality language and coordinate constructability with the owner and architect(s) during the pre-construction phase
- Conduct inspections and walkthroughs for close-out
- Set and maintain company policies relating to quality
- Participate in business development activities when applicable
- Ensure the testing log is set up prior to the start of work, help coordinate outside testing
- Help manage subcontractor quality efforts, and develop methods to encourage subs to plan
- Attend pre-ops on selected projects: private projects, self-perform operations, finish sensitive projects
- Meet with clients on selected projects to review quality expectations and concerns
- Make sure paperwork gets done, audit paperwork, rate paperwork, and communicate results to teams
- Keep statistics on call-backs, focus on call-back issues – water and air infiltration, HVAC
- Conduct pre-punch inspection on selected projects
- Perform warranty walk-throughs, compile statistics, and distribute lessons learned
- High school degree with applicable experience or Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related area of specialty required
- 5-10 years of experience in the construction field or in a related area required
- Thorough knowledge of the construction field's concepts, practices, and procedures required
- Minimum 10 years in construction
- Minimum 2 years in Quality Control
- Minimum $6 million value on project work
- Federal Construction work experience
- Medical, dental and vision
- Voluntary life insurance
- Gym memberships, education assistance, Insurance buy-out option and employee assistance program
- Company car provided
- Gas card for company car provided
- Paid time off (PTO) of 3 weeks
- 5 days of sick time provided
Join the team and make a difference in the non-profit sector while utilizing your skills as a Non-profit Federal Construction Quality Control Manager.
#LI-POST #ZR #INDCRT #LI-ONSITE