It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Family Medicine Physician
Memphis, TN 38115 US
A Nonprofit family healthcare clinic in Memphis, TN is seeking a dedicated Family Medicine Physician!
As a Family Medicine Physician, you will play a pivotal role in delivering patient-centered and high-quality medical care to a diverse range of patients, from newborns to the elderly. Your responsibilities include conducting patient examinations, diagnoses, and treatment planning, with a focus on chronic disease management, including diabetes, hypertension, obesity, and hyperlipidemia. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about making a difference through a nonprofit healthcare organization, where you’ll enjoy a laid-back atmosphere, limited on-call hours and the opportunity to grow your medical career!
Pay Range: $190,000 - $350,000 DOE
- Deliver comprehensive healthcare services to patients of all age groups, ensuring the provision of high-quality medical care
- Exercise oversight over Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to optimize the efficiency of patient care
- Perform patient examinations, facilitate diagnoses, and develop personalized treatment plans
- Maintain meticulously updated medical records and prescribe appropriate medications
- Specialize in the diagnosis and prevention of chronic diseases, including diabetes, hypertension, obesity, and hyperlipidemia
- Demonstrate expertise in the knowledge of pertinent pharmaceuticals to prescribe precise dosages
- Uphold unwavering adherence to legal and ethical standards in the field of healthcare
- Possession of a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree
- Possession of a valid, current, and unrestricted medical license in the state of Tennessee
- Board certification or board eligibility in Family Medicine without restrictions, with a focus on expertise in diabetes and cardiometabolic conditions
- Requirement of a DEA license
- Capability to provide comprehensive care to patients spanning from newborns to end-of-life stages
- Demonstrated understanding and adherence to legal and ethical standards in the healthcare profession
- Preferred possession of a Doctorate degree
- Preferred board certification/board eligibility (BC/BE) in Family Medicine
- Familiarity with E-Clinical Works is a plus
- Preferred experience in nonprofit healthcare settings
- Health benefits
- 100% Dental and Vision coverage
- 401K plan with 3% match
- Company sponsored certification programs
- 7 paid holidays
- 40 hours PSL
- Accrued PTO
- Productivity bonus
If you’d like to gain valuable experience in your medical career by delivering top-tier healthcare in the non-profit sector, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-BM1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting