It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Family Law Paralegal
San Diego, CA 92108 US
An established Law Firm located in San Diego, CA is seeking a Family Law Paralegal to join their team. The firm specializes in family law.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of family law experience and must be able to manage cases from start to finish. The Paralegal is responsible for creating relationships with attorneys and clients to assist with cases.
Pay Range: $75,000 - $105,000 DOE
- Communicate with attorneys and support staff
- Establish relationships with clients and ensure they are up to date on case status
- Drafting family law forms, pleadings, briefs, discovery, and correspondence
- Write effective declarations
- Prepare for trials, MSCs, and hearings
- Prepare trial notebooks, exhibit binders, and pleadings
- 5+ years of family law experience
- Ability to take the lead and manage cases
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of statutory and local court rules
- Top-notch writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
#LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #ZR #INDCA