It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Family Law Paralegal
San Diego, CA 92108 US
A leading family law legal services firm in San Diego, CA is searching for an experienced Family Law Paralegal with at least 5 years of experience to support two dedicated attorneys! This is your chance to work at one of the largest and most reputable family law firms in the state of California, where you will be a key asset to the success of the team by managing calendar deadlines, drafting legal documents, assisting in research, and communicating effectively with client. The position comes with continuous growth opportunities, making it ideal for someone seeking a long-term career at a solid firm, where work-life balance is prioritized and encouraged! Apply now!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $85,000 DOE
- Manage a caseload of family law cases
- Draft legal documents, declarations, forms, and judgments
- Maintain calendaring deadlines and organize case documents
- Assist in research and legal documentation preparation
- Maintain client communication and provide exceptional client service
- Work closely with multiple partners and attorneys to support their legal needs
- 5+ years of family law paralegal experience, preferably in California
- Strong writing skills with the ability to draft legal documents independently
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Adobe Pro
- Knowledge of standard divorce and child support case procedures
- Paralegal certificate is preferred
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
- Medical insurance
- 401K with 4% match
- 2 weeks vacation
- Paid holidays
- Small office environment
- Growth opportunities
- Family-oriented culture
- Work-life balance
Don’t let this unique opportunity pass you by, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-KL1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting