It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Family Law Paralegal (Part-Time)
Fullerton, CA 92835 US
A boutique law firm that specializes in family law and civil litigation is seeking a Part-Time Family Law Paralegal to join them in Fullerton, CA! This position will provide essential support to other paralegals and legal secretaries while they assist 4 attorneys in managing cases and providing exceptional legal services. The ideal candidate will have 1-5 years’ experience in civil litigation, a paralegal certificate, strong organizational skills, and a positive attitude!
You will be working 20-25 hours per week at a company that places a high value on their employees and strives for them to stay with the team long-term. You will get to work in a few different areas involved with litigation, so you will learn a lot in this role and benefit from a flexible, open and understanding office culture! The company offers a benefits package for full-time employees but you will be eligible for benefits offered from BTQ
Pay Range: $35 - $40/hr DOE
- Assist with document filings and ensure accurate and timely submission
- Maintain calendars, including critical deadlines and court appearances
- Finalize legal documents and ensure their accuracy and completeness
- Prepare and file pleadings and motions
- Assist with case management, including organizing and maintaining case files
- Support the team with discovery processes
- Assist in trial preparation activities
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide courteous and professional assistance
- 1-5 years of experience in civil litigation
- 1 year of experience in Family Law is highly preferred
- Paralegal certificate is required
- Proficient in MS Outlook
- Familiarity with Cleo, Merrith, and SharePoint (MS) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Part-time hours
- Supportive and nurturing team
- Learning opportunities!
If you are a paralegal who has been looking to work part-time, this might be the job you’ve been waiting for! Apply now!
#INDLGL #INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE