It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Family Law Paralegal (Hybrid)
Boca Raton, FL 33432 US
A family law firm in Boca Raton, FL is seeking an experienced Family Law Paralegal to join their team! They are looking for a self-motivated, highly organized individual with at least 3 years of experience in family law who thrives in a fast-paced, professional environment. The role involves managing family law cases to ensure the efficiency of legal processes and maintaining positive client interactions. The firm offers a flexible hybrid schedule, a collaborative and communicative work environment, and exceptional work-life balance with a strong focus on employee well-being. If you’re interested in finding out more about what this exciting opportunity has to offer you, apply now!
Pay Range: $85,000 - $105,000 DOE
- Manage and meet deadlines for various legal tasks and proceedings
- Handle a caseload involving multiple tasks such as filling out court forms and conducting research
- Prepare documents and draft for various legal proceedings
- Organize and manage information received on all assigned cases
- Assist in assembling records and preparing for depositions, hearings, and trials
- Provide support to up to three attorneys, ensuring smooth case management
- Maintain effective communication and collaboration within the legal team
- 3-5 years of experience in Family Law
- Florida Bar Certification and/or Certified Paralegal certifications
- Proficient in practice management software and Microsoft Suite
- Strong multitasking skills and the ability to work with multiple attorneys simultaneously
- Articulate and possess strong communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling confidential information with discretion
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with match and safe harbor
- Profit sharing
- 15 paid holidays plus Christmas-New Years off
- 10 days PTO/PSL
- Hybrid schedule
If you’re ready to take your career as a paralegal to the next level, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-IH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting