It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Family Law Attorney
Seal Beach, CA 90740 US
A distinguished legal firm that specializes in family law is searching for a talented Attorney to join their team in Seal Beach, CA! They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in civil litigation, with substantial courtroom practice to manage a diverse caseload of family law cases. This role is a hybrid position that strikes an ideal balance between professional growth and personal well-being, offering comprehensive benefits, a 401K plan with profit sharing, and unlimited PTO. It is a rare opportunity to advance your career in a supportive and prestigious environment, where your work in delivering high-quality legal services has a significant, positive impact on the lives of clients!
Pay Range: $130,000 - $175,000 DOE
- Oversee and manage a caseload of approximately 25-30 family law cases, ensuring timely and effective resolution
- Draft critical legal documents such as restraining orders and motions in limine under the guidance of senior attorneys
- Handle all aspects of family law cases from initial client consultation to final resolution, including regular follow-ups and updates
- Prepare and file various legal requests and documents, collaborating with paralegal staff for efficient filing and calendaring
- Lead trial preparations, including strategizing with experts, conducting cross-examinations, and organizing evidence
- Actively participate in negotiations and represent clients in courtroom settings, advocating effectively on their behalf
- Maintain clear and detailed case documentation and records
- Minimum of 5 years of legal practice experience, with at least 3 years of direct courtroom exposure
- Specific experience including working collaboratively with financial experts and other professionals
- Exceptional writing, organizational, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage case files and client relationships
- Demonstrated confidence and professionalism in client interactions and courtroom appearances
- Current admission to the California State Bar
- Background in accounting, civil law, or motion practice is preferred
- Certification as a Family Law Specialist is preferred
- Proven experience in business development and client relationship management in a legal setting is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with profit sharing
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
- Soft close between Christmas and New Years
- Hybrid schedule
- Growth opportunities
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting