It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Family Law Attorney
Sacramento, CA 95825 US
A well-established family-law office in Sacramento, CA is searching for a Family Law Attorney to join their team! This is an amazing position that is open to any experience level, from those waiting to pass the bar to more seasoned and experienced professionals. You will enjoy a close-knit culture, mentorship opportunities and the unique opportunity to help shape the direction of the firm and its contributions to family law for those looking for growth opportunities. To find out more about what this position has to offer you, apply now!
Pay Range: $85,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Manage individual family law cases and assist the lead attorney with his caseload
- Direct engagement with clients to understand and address their legal needs
- Conduct legal discovery, participate in depositions, oversee trials, and manage witnesses
- Accurately submit daily timesheets for billing
- Utilize WestLaw for legal research, and proficient use of MS Office and Time Clips for documentation and billing
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school required
- Must be licensed to practice law in the state of California
- Open to candidates with 0 to 20+ years of legal experience – Newly barred attorneys or waiting for results are welcome to apply
- Experience in family law or civil litigation is preferred
- Specific experience in civil litigation discovery, depositions, and trials is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain professional relationships with clients, staff, and colleagues
- Demonstrates high levels of respect towards support staff and adheres to professional ethics and conduct
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (100% for employees)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
- Bar dues paid
- Continued education
If you’re a new attorney looking for expert mentorship and the chance to make a real difference in your client's lives, or a seasoned attorney looking for partnership, this might be the right opportunity for you, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-BM1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting